[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Open Page without Browser Cache in OpenCms

Frank Pertack fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
Fri Dec 11 14:44:51 CET 2009

Hi Roman,

thank you for your answer.
Strange, until yesterday evening I had no Response to my mail. Perhaps this
was because I switched from digest mode "on" to "off" in the mail-list.
But none of the received posts included my answer.
This morning then, after I wrote the second mail, I found your first
answer. I apologize for that.

Thank you again, but I don't really know in which template I can insert
your proposal.

I know that I can force the Browser to get the page from the server by
adding the date to the html-page (like "index.html?12435166177288"). So I
would like to change the link in the tab that leads to the login-page, but
I don't know which file  in the Template-two module creates the
navigation-tabs.

Best regards

Frank

|------------>
| Von:       |
|------------>
|------------>
| Datum:     |
|------------>
  |11.12.2009 14:03                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Betreff:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [opencms-dev] Open Page without Browser Cache  in OpenCms                                                                                     |
| Gesendet   |
| von:       |
  |opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org                                                                                                                   |

Frank, I already replied the same yesterday, didn't you read it?

Btw, you could also use

             CmsRequestUtil.setNoCacheHeaders(response);

Roman