[opencms-dev] excluding from search

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 16 09:39:22 CET 2009

Hi Achim,
one more question about this interesting topic :-)

If I set search.exclude = true on a folder it won't be included in the
search 'scope' only or it affects the indexing as well.

In other words is it similar to exclude  from the index source that
folder (so no indexing and no search obviously) or is just a sort of
'scope restriction' on the query search?

Thanks for the clarification,
Andrea