[opencms-dev] Duplicate NavPos

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Dec 16 11:06:01 CET 2009

Hi Nacho Fernandez, Hi Mathias,

I wanted to reproduce your problem, but everything works fine.
I have tried it in OpenCms 7.0.5 and OpenCms 7.5.1.

I have created six resources. After that I have used the
"Change navigation" functionality to set each resource at the
last navigation position. There were no double "NavPos" values then.

Please describe your problem in the OpenCms Bugzilla: http://bugzilla.opencms.org/
Please describe an example how to reproduce your problem.
On occasion we will reproduce your problem then and you will be
informed automatically when there is a new status to this OpenCms Bugzilla entry.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger