[opencms-dev] sitemap.xml to some neat graphics (tree)

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 18 09:53:21 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 03:33:25PM +0100, Roman Uhlig  Maxity.de wrote:

> I'm not sure what your question actually is. How to collect the sitemap data or how to layout the page?

I collect the sitemap with a piece of code that has been posted to the
list quite some time ago by Tim Howland, I believe (search for
sitemap.jsp).

Actually it doesn't do what wget or a spider would do. I doesn't read
into pages and doesn't follow links. It just traverses the online vfs
and build a kind of directory listing (like unix find would do),
only xml coded.

For either a full structure or that sitemap.xml (which actually is an
aid for web spiders - Google) I'm seeking some (neat) graphical tool.