[opencms-dev] installation of openCMS with database on external server

Jessica Maas yukarichan87 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:49:26 CET 2009

Hi Russell,

thanks for the fast answer first.

Hm, maybe this was one problem but seems not the only one. I'm using root
for installation and as the opencms-user (since it's only a
test-installation at the moment - later I will create special users for
opencms). I changed it from local usage to every host to see if anything
changes, but I still get the same error :(

Jessica