[opencms-dev] Use servlet path to point to different site

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 09:44:49 CET 2009

Hi,

I am wanting to add a second site and change the second 'opencms'  to point
to this new site.

The first 'opencms' is the web application name which can be removed if I
install OpenCMS in the root, sadly there is already something installed
there.

This leaves the second 'opencms' which is a servlet mapping, since you can
add more than one url pattern I was wondering if it were possible to add
another site this way. For example I could change the current servlet
mapping to:

 /opencms/site1/ (/sites/default/index.jsp)

Then add another servlet mapping to point to another site:

/opencms/site2/ (/sites/site2/index.jsp)

Does anyone know if such a system is possible when I am using Tomcat without
Apache.

Thanks