[opencms-dev] multisite: wrong effects on correct settings 2

Edwin Chiu edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:28:38 CET 2010

Hi Paul,

It maybe off-topic. But "Sebastian Himberger for Tomcat/Apache integration"
maybe wrongly configuring the ProxyPassReverse directive. Here is the
article
(http://www.humboldt.co.uk/2009/02/the-mystery-of-proxypassreverse.html) for
how to configure the ProxyPassReverse properly. And I took this as reference
for configuring the httpd.conf and working on production site.

Thanks
Edwin