[opencms-dev] Which OpenCms version for a new project?

Giuseppe Sorce sorce at eng.it
Wed Jan 13 11:06:54 CET 2010

Thanks Andreas,

let me ask you (or Alkacon people...) other questions:

- as stated during OpenCms days, OpenCms 8.0 will be a major release. Will
be easy to migrate from version 7.5?

- I know that OpenCms 8.0 Beta will be available at the end of Q2 2010.
OpenCms 8.0 Final Release in Q4 2010. Maybe we can start our development
using that Beta version and switch to the 8.0 final before the internal
testing...

Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe

Giuseppe Sorce
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
Direzione Centrale Ricerca e Innovazione
V.le Regione Siciliana Nord-Ovest, 7275
90146 - Palermo
Phone: +39 091 7511723
Fax  : +39 091 7511720