[opencms-dev] Dynamic content in Structured Content Types

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:42:14 CET 2010

> It is possible, but you will have to write your own
> widget.
>

> There's a book called OpenCms 7 Development
> that covers this topic in a nice way ("pluggable" custom source widget). It's
> also available as an e-book, so you'll get started right
> away.

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
@page Section1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;
	mso-header-margin:36.0pt;
	mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
Thanks Paul, I actually have that book but haven’t
gotten to the part about widgets. I look forward to reading that chapter and hopefully
use my new gained knowledge to create a custom widget.