[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5.1: How to remove buttons fromthe FCKeditor in XMLContents

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Jan 20 09:21:49 CET 2010

Kai,

from 7.5.1 on, we enhanced the HTML widget configuration options. There
is a new option to hide buttons, e.g. hidebuttons:bold;italic;underline

It is also now possible to set global widget configurations in the
opencms-vfs.xml file by adding a "configuration" attribute to the
"widget" elements. As long as there is no individual confiduration set
in a XSD, the global configuration is then used.

Have a closer look at the JavaDoc of
org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidgetOption to learn about the configuration
details.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner