[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5.1: How to remove buttons fromthe FCKeditor in XMLContents

Wed Jan 20 16:02:25 CET 2010

Hi Edwin,

therefore you have to configure your own button bar, preferrably in
opencms-vfs.xml.

For each button that is already in the
org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidgetOption.BUTTONBAR_DEFAULT constant, you
have to use the exact name used there. Insert your additional buttons at
the desired position. It would be a good idea to copy the contants value
and enhance this.

Important: All buttons that are possible should be part of a button bar
layout definition; otherwise they will not be shown at all.

Example:
buttonbar:[;source;-;undo;redo;-;find;replace;-;selectall;removeformat;-;cut;copy;paste;-;FontName;FontSize;]
... (even more buttons)

Hth!

--
Regards,