[opencms-dev] URGENT!!!How to fetch the user selected radio button value in JSP

hari viswanathan harivishwanathan_12 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 21 07:40:37 CET 2010

Hi Friends,

I am assigned with the task of fetching the user selected radio button values.I have two radio buttons with one button as default in opencms editor(WYSIWYG).Now,when the user selects the other option in the editor,the JSP that I have should have the intelligence to differentiate between the two buttons(By means of value or any other means).If my JSP is able to differentiate,then I will be able to display contents accordingly.

Pls provide a sample source code for the same.

Thanks in Advance,
Hari