[opencms-dev] CmsShell strange behaviour

pasqualeb pasquale.basile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:48:38 CET 2010

Hi all,
I need to change the type of several resources in the VFS. I think that
CmsShell is the best solution for this. For a test, I created a script which
sounds like this:
---------
login "pasquale" "xxxxxxxxxxx"
setCurrentProject "Offline"
prompt ""
lockResource "/sites/default/doc/schede/VAR/test.html"
chtype "/sites/default/doc/schede/VAR/test.html" 3000
unlockResource "/sites/default/doc/schede/VAR/test.html"
prompt "FINISH"
---------
and I execute the script with the command line
./cmsshell.sh -script=prova.txt

The script works fine, but after his execution the cmsShell seems to be
hanged and I have to close with a CTRL+C. Moreover, If I omit the {prompt
""} command the shell prints a prompt string for each line in the script,
which is very annoying in the case (and it's my case) of a lots of commands.
It's this the normal behaviour or I made some error?
Thanks,
Pasquale