[opencms-dev] Static Export not exporting files I created

Lori Boes lori at skysailsoftware.com
Tue Jan 26 04:56:27 CET 2010

Hi all,
I've read every discussion I could find on static export, but I'm still
having problems. When I used the original opencms-importexport.xml file,
everything worked the way it should except the new files we created do
not get exported from the /sites/.* directory. The export properties on
the files & folders are set properly and permissions on my folder are
set so All Others (other than the Admin) have +r+w and the html files
are set so the Users group has all boxes unchecked and the Editor(s) for
the file are set to +r+v+w. I tried giving the Export user +r+w but it
made no difference.

At the moment, I'm not trying anything too complicated, just want to
export the html files from my /sites/default/catalog folder. I've tested
my files with other templates to see if it was perhaps something in the
templates I created, but I get the same results. We're using ocms 7.5.1
on Ubuntu with Tomcat (no Apache).

In our system, the /opencms/opencms was removed by installing as ROOT
and by using the UrlRewriteFilter from tuckey.org.

I appreciate any suggestions on this problem.

Here is my opencms-importexport.xml file:
/
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE opencms SYSTEM
"http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/opencms-importexport.dtd">

<opencms>
    <importexport>
        <importexporthandlers>
            <importexporthandler
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsVfsImportExportHandler"/>
            <importexporthandler
class="org.opencms.module.CmsModuleImportExportHandler"/>
        </importexporthandlers>
        <import>
            <overwrite>true</overwrite>
            <convert>true</convert>
            <importversions>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion2"/>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion3"/>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion4"/>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion5"/>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion6"/>
                <importversion
class="org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportVersion7"/>
            </importversions>
            <immutables>
                <resource uri="/system/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/categories/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/galleries/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/galleries/download/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/galleries/externallinks/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/galleries/htmlgalleries/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/galleries/pics/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/login/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/modules/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/shared/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/admin/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/help/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/locales/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/resources/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/restypes/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/scripts/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/templates/"/>
                <resource uri="/system/workplace/views/"/>
                <resource uri="/sites/"/>
            </immutables>
            <principaltranslations/>
            <ignoredproperties/>
        </import>
    </importexport>
    <staticexport enabled="true">

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler</staticexporthandler>

<linksubstitutionhandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsDefaultLinkSubstitutionHandler</linksubstitutionhandler>

        <exportpath>export</exportpath>
        <exportworkpath>temp</exportworkpath>
        <exportbackups>2</exportbackups>
        <defaultpropertyvalue>true</defaultpropertyvalue>
        <defaultsuffixes>
            <suffix key=".jpg"/>
            <suffix key=".gif"/>
            <suffix key=".doc"/>
            <suffix key=".xls"/>
            <suffix key=".ppt"/>
            <suffix key=".pdf"/>
            <suffix key=".txt"/>
            <suffix key=".css"/>
            <suffix key=".zip"/>
            <suffix key=".swf"/>
        </defaultsuffixes>
        <rendersettings>
            <rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
            <vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
            <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>

<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1/${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
            <plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
            <testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
            <resourcestorender>
                <regex>/sites/default/catalog/.*</regex>

            </resourcestorender>
        </rendersettings>
    </staticexport>
  .../

--

<http://www.skysailtech.com>

Lori Boes ? SKYSAIL technology associates, LLC^(TM)

PO Box 9692
Fresno, CA 93793-9692

559.412.2332 phone
559.354.5279 fax