[opencms-dev] On demand static export not working properly onWebsphere 6.1

Jordi Pedrerol jordi.pedrerol at adequa.net
Tue Jan 26 10:25:37 CET 2010

Hi Tim,

I’m not using any web Server, just the Websphere 6.1 App Server against its
default port 9080. After more testing the problem occurs only with text
files and thumbnail images. With xml-pages and not scaled images the
behaviour is the expected.

If you need more information, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your help.

Jordi Pedrerol

Adequa Software
C/ Còrsega 267, Principal 2a B