[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Wed Jan 27 11:32:16 CET 2010

Hi Jessica,

I think it's time to send your opencms.log from /WEB-INF/logs/. Your configuration under /WEB-INF/config/ somewhere is broken or refers to
mmissing classes. The log file will tell. You should look for the first exception at start up. Many others follow but those won't help (only
refer to "Unable to read XML configuration".

kind regards,

Achim