[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Installation on Webshpere app server

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Thu Jan 28 17:17:57 CET 2010

Hi OpenCms group,

Does anyone have experience installing OpenCMS on a Websphere server?

I need to install OpenCMS 7.5.2 onto a Websphere 7 app server (the exact
versions aren't too important).  I understand that installing OpenCms on
Websphere does not work "out of the box".  Any guidance or instructions
would be appreciated.

Regards,

- Dylan

The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient),
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
without reading it, and making, forwarding or retaining any copy or record of it
or its contents.  Thank you.