[opencms-dev] xmlpage

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 07:21:24 CET 2010

Hi Tim,

that's an "incredible old" resource type. I think it does not have a
schema definition XSD in the VFS. It was there before XML content was
introduced and has a custom loader implementation. If you start fresh
you could also define a custom XML content with just one HTML content
field as a replacement if you like to have everything working the same way.

HTH,

Achim