[opencms-dev] Sharing content between sites

Vincent Lambert v.lambert at eurelis.com
Wed Feb 3 17:57:01 CET 2010

Hi all,

We are trying to share content between multiple sites on the same
OpenCms instance.

As each content is referencing other pieces of data, we would prefer
avoiding the use of siblings and we are trying to work with cross sites
URI.

We are getting a ResourceNotFound exception with the cms:contentload tag
used with URIs pointing to another site (example : form site
/sites/siteA referencing a content into /sites/siteB).

Is there other solution than storing data into /system/xxx

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Vincent