[opencms-dev] FCKEditor Stopped Working?

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 21:54:48 CET 2010

Hi Justin,

sounds like the Firefox 3.5 Bug with the just in time javascript
compiler. This has been fixed in the OpenCms Version 7.5.2 (even though
this was no OpenCms bug but a ff bug). Instead of updating you could try
the steps described here to deactivate the FF JIT:
http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2009/07/14/critical-javascript-vulnerability-in-firefox-35/.

HTH,

Achim