[opencms-dev] Upgrading FCK Editor in older version of OpenCms

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Thu Feb 4 16:43:27 CET 2010

Hi,

How can I upgrade the FCK editor in version 6.2.2 of OpenCms?

I've exported the FCK editor from OpenCms 7.5.2, modified the
manifest.xml file so that the import would be successful, removed the
old FCK editor module from 6.2.2 and imported the new one.  However,
when I attempt to edit pages, I get a lot of JavaScript errors referring
to the opencms object.

Is this the right approach for upgrading the editor?  If not, how should
I do this (or can it even be done)?

Any direction on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- Dylan

The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient),
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
without reading it, and making, forwarding or retaining any copy or record of it
or its contents.  Thank you.