[opencms-dev] Icons not present in the Search Management Index actions

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Feb 5 15:38:54 CET 2010

Hi Alain

This is a known bug in the upgrade to 7.5.1 procedure, and the issue has been thouroughly discussed previously (not too long ago) on the mailing list.

In short, you have to fix the NavImage property values inside /system/workplace/admin/, those missing icons are caused by some incorrect paths. It is pretty straightforward, you can just compare the ones that are missing icons to the ones where the icons display correctly.

Best regards,
Paul