[opencms-dev] isInsideProject() returns always true for me

Vaclav Balak shmoula at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:47:42 CET 2010

Achim, CmsResource seems to work correctly in my needs, thanks for your
help!

Vaclav

On 2010-02-09 5:40 PM, "Achim Westermann" <achim.westermann at questico.de>
wrote:

Hi Vaclav,

that's easy: Look for the CmsResource state. If it is
CmsResource.STATE_UNCHANGED: your resource is published exactly as in
offline.
CmsResource.STATE_CHANGED: your resource has pending changes to be published
but currently is published in previous state.

CmsResource.STATE_NEW: your resource is not online.

HTH,

Achim