[opencms-dev] Unable To Set Cookies In Page Elements

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Wed Feb 10 09:57:02 CET 2010

Cookies require modification of response headers.
As per definition of the servlet spec, you cannot modify response headers
from within a servlet or JSP that is included with a request dispatcher (or
after there have been already written some bytes to the output stream).

You can only modify response headers in the most top servlet / JSP or if the
request is forwarded.

Regards,
Stephan