[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Newbie Documentation Request

Olaitan Olamilehin olaitan.olamilehin at moremr.com
Thu Feb 11 16:45:03 CET 2010

Hi Paul,

You can check out the guided tour provided by OpenCMS:
http://opencms.org/en/support/tour/ . This will give you some general
info about OpenCMS.

The OpenCMS-wiki might also be useful. Check it out here:
http://opencms-wiki.org/Main_Page

Check out the following links for more info on User Account Management.
http://opencms-wiki.org/Main_Page#User_Management
http://opencms-wiki.org/Account_Management

Regards,
Olaitan