[opencms-dev] include xmlpage content from template

Yogesh Mujumdar yogesh.mujumdar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:40:04 CET 2010

Thanks Paul.

Any way to make the tip direct editable? In my template if I add
<cms:editable/> in head and set editable="true" to the included element from
my elements jsp, the template itself opens up for editing. I would like to
edit the tip file from the page. This would ease the process of adding tips.

-- Yogesh

Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference.
--Colin Beavan