[opencms-dev] include xmlpage content from template

Yogesh Mujumdar yogesh.mujumdar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:10:46 CET 2010

Thanks Paul, I missed it.

Direct edit does not work on IE7 on my machine. Is it me or its OpenCMS?
Could not find much on Google or OpenCMS docs.

Btw, this is you I guess - http://npweb.npolar.no/english/person/flakstad

Its nice to see people who help than just know the name and email :)

-- Yogesh

Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference.
--Colin Beavan