[opencms-dev] Editing in /system/shared

Ludwig ludwig.hunecke at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:36:57 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I have created a folder /system/shared/content with some files in it.
My aim is that users from different organizational units are able to edit these files.

Therefor I created a group, added all necessary users to the group and gave write permission etc. for this group on /system/shared/content. Further more I added /system/shared/content to the resources of the user's org. unit.

Unfortunately the users are not able to edit the files in content/. In the menu for each file below content/ there are no editing options.

What's the reason? How to fix that?

Thanks a lot & nice Weekend!
Ludwig

--