[opencms-dev] unit testing without DB (CmsJspBean)

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Tue Feb 16 14:21:00 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

I'd recommend to use Powermock. I once wrote testcases with it that covered CmsJspActionElements. Although you have to fiddle a little bit
to mix in the right expectations and reactions on it: it is possible.

http://code.google.com/p/powermock/

The classic approach: Look at the OpenCmsTestcase / the unit tests of OpenCms: They set up a temp db, import demo content and run against
the cms shell.

HTH,

Achim