[opencms-dev] Struts 2 with OpenCms 7.5.2

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Wed Feb 17 10:18:47 CET 2010

Hi Edwin,
a simple question: What about coding a simple JSP without struts? Maybe a Bean that collects the data, some manual validation, the submit
action and you are through. If seen an OpenCms installation based completely on struts with a lot of redirects. This was not cacheable and
related in bad / critical performance issues.

cheers,

Achim