[opencms-dev] Struts 2 with OpenCms 7.5.2

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Wed Feb 17 11:40:54 CET 2010

Hi Edwin,

Sorry, that was a typo. I ment to writ: "I have seen.." and not "If seen".

I did never integrate struts with OpenCms myself. I just saw that you can do some mistakes and expect that the system will become more
complex. The more custom modification are done to a product the harder it will become to get support or for other developers that join the
team later to understand what is going on. So personally I would avoid integration of struts unless the number of dialog flows is big enough
to save a lot of code.

This sounds good: http://opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=684#2323

HTH,

Achim