[opencms-dev] Writing XSD with multiple resourcebundles

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Feb 19 10:59:29 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a XSD schema for a custom xmlcontent type. I use
inside a nested XSD. This nested XSD is in a module, with a
resourcebundle "A". My xmlcontent XSD is in another module, with a
resourcebundle "B". My question is :
Is it possible to overwrite labels of nested fields with the
resourcebundle "B", and how?
I do not know the name of the resourcebundle "B" in module "A".
Thanks for help.
I'm on OpenCms 7.5.2.

Here is my code:

The nested element "A"

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsNested">
	<xsd:sequence>
      	<xsd:element name="fieldNested" type="OpenCmsString"/>
	</xsd:sequence>
	<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale"
use="optional"/>
</xsd:complexType>
<xsd:annotation>
	<xsd:appinfo>
		<resourcebundle
name="com.module.opencms.exemple.workplace"/>
	</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>

With : 	label.Nested.fieldNested = nested label

The element "B"

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsComponent">
	<xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:element name="Nested" type="OpenCmsNested" />
</xsd:sequence>
	<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale"
use="optional"/>
</xsd:complexType>
<xsd:annotation>
	<xsd:appinfo>
		<resourcebundle
name="com.module2.opencms.exemple.workplace"/>
		<preview uri="${previewtempfile}" />
	</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>

With : 	label.Component.Nested = data
		label.Component.Nested.fieldNested = overwrite label ?
		or
		label.Nested.fieldNested = overwrite label