[opencms-dev] Lucene configurations

Ulysses Tannure ulysses at oriens.com.br
Fri Feb 19 12:26:29 CET 2010

Hi Christian,
actually I found most of I want in this message:
http://osdir.com/ml/solr-user.lucene.apache.org/2009-10/msg01091.html
| <analyzer>
| <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
| <filter class="solr.StandardFilterFactory"/>
| <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
|
| generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
| catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1" />
| <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
| <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true"
| words="stopwords.txt" />
| <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="French"/>
| <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
| <filter class="solr.ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory"/>
| <filter class="solr.RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilterFactory"/>
| </analyzer>

but I could not translate this configuration to opencms... for example:
how do I add the <tokenizer class/> and <filter class/> tags in the
opencms/lucene configuration ?

Thanks in advance,

Ulysses Tannure