[opencms-dev] Flexcache counters

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Tue Feb 23 14:20:55 CET 2010

Hi Chuck,

this had to be programmed. I have an idea:

Write a subclass of the <cms:inlclude> tag implementation. Change opencms.tld to use this class instead for <cms:include>
Within your implementation, store a row in a custom db table (uri, time start, time end) and call super to do the cms:include work. Later
reporting pages could be added to the OpenCms administration. All could be bundeled to an OpenCms module.

Could you please implement all this and share it as open source?

;-)

Achim