[opencms-dev] URLDecoder error in webform module

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Tue Mar 2 13:38:49 CET 2010

Hi Carl-Erik,

I assume you have that Problem using Firefox >= 3.5.8 right?

A Customer was reporting the same Problem (OpenCms 7.5.0) and the FCK-Editor
also had Problems due to the already diskussed Year-2K10-Problem:

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2010q1/033643.html
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2010q1/033643.html

After modifying the
/system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/editor_configuration.xml

the described Problem with the URLDecoder vanished for our customer, too.

Eska