[opencms-dev] structured MultiSelectWidget

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Mar 8 15:56:21 CET 2010

Hi Valerio

I will be looking into this same issue in the near future, so I can't provide any definitive answer yet. However, I believe it's definitively possible after looking at the categories widget. It performs more or less just like you describe with nations/cities only the options are categories/subcategories.

Maybe checking out the source for this widget will give you an idea?

Cheers,
Paul