[opencms-dev] direct edit

Valerio Synclab v.vianello at synclab.it
Tue Mar 9 15:33:24 CET 2010

Hi List,

I wrote this template to show up a field of my xsd complex data (with
resourceID=301)

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms"%>

<cms:editable
provider="org.opencms.workplace.editors.directedit.CmsDirectEditDefaultProvi
der"/>

<cms:include property="template" element="head" />

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="%(opencms.uri)|301" editable="auto">

<h1><cms:contentshow element="IDLotto"/></h1>

</cms:contentload>

Now when I see my resource I can see the value of "IDLotto" and the 3
buttons for editing/deleting/creating resources. When I click on edit
opencms show me the backend editor.jsp with
my xsd data. But when I click on "new", opencms is stuck in loading the
editor.jsp page without creating any resource (further it doesn't report any
error.).

What do I have to do in order to solve my issue?

Best regards

Valerio