[opencms-dev] Direct Edit problem with Safari

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Thu Mar 11 14:54:21 CET 2010

I found the source of the error (at least in our case):

In former OpenCms versions you could do something like this in your template

<cms:template element="head1">
</cms:template>
<cms:template element="head2">
</cms:template>
<cms:template element="body">
	<cms:include element="body" editable="true" />
</cms:template>
<cms:template element="foot1">
</cms:template>
<cms:template element="foot2">
</cms:template>

and include either "head1" or "head2". This is obviously not possible anymore (you always have to include every element?). At least it generates the error mentioned before in this thread, since both elements "head1" and "head2" have "<cms:editable />" in their headers. Including only one of them obviously doesn't prevent newer OpenCms versions to interprete it anyway.

Roman