[opencms-dev] Problems with OpenCms installation under Plesk 9.3.0

Christian Thorsten Gäng c.gaeng at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:07:06 CET 2010

Hello,

I would like to install OpenCms under Plesk, using the build in Java
application. The Java servlet is activated and running. My question: After
Plesk did unzip the war file, what ending must I usew after domain.com? Is
it still :8080 , or do I need some other extensions?

The next question: Do I still have to change the server.xml file (port 8180
to 8080), or something else? In what directory do I have to place the file
opencms.xml? Thanks vor the help.

Yours

Christian