[opencms-dev] Flexcache counters

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Wed Mar 17 05:23:39 CET 2010

those are strong words. But I take your word that those must surely be bad
ideas for the world you are in. in general, a web request to your server is
not exactly a bad idea. in general network is cheap and fast. again, in
general, client side technology is also capable of javascript/ajax and such.
so i dont see that as a bad idea in general.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:58 AM, Roman Uhlig Maxity.de <roman.uhlig at maxity.de