[opencms-dev] Looping over files

Petr Chelčický petr.chelcicky at centrum.cz
Fri Mar 19 09:47:11 CET 2010

I'm sorry but unfortunately my webmail client hid the code, so I'm sending it again:

Hi!

 I'm developing a website using OpenCMS and am having a problem with creating links to files over which I loop using cms:contentload:

  <cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="ePass/faqs/|FaqFile" editable="false">
    <%-- create a date object from date value --%>
      <% int i = 0; %>

      <cms:contentcheck ifexists="Subcategories">
      <cms:contentloop element="Subcategories">
         <cms:contentloop element="Faqs">
         </cms:contentloop>
      </cms:contentloop>
     </cms:contentcheck>
     <b><a href="${opencms.filename}"><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></a></b> (<%= i %> answers) <br />
  </cms:contentload>

 This is part of the index.jsp file. All the links unfortunately lead to index.jsp and not to the individual FAQ files. Do you know how to change this?

 Thanks,
 Peter