[opencms-dev] Editor Styles per Site not Template

Rainer Reichel rainer.reichel at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 23 16:24:46 CET 2010

Hi list,

we use the same template -as usual- for a couple of sites.
As each site can include individual CSS files within the template
we also want to reflect these in the FCK CSS assignment.
With the template property we can assign a single CSS file for FCK
only. The first thought was to create siblings of the template
for each site to assign a unique FCK CSS file. The more elegant
way seems to assign this single CSS as a JSP and let it include
additional CSS files from each site.
Now the question is how can I identify the edited resource
in my CSS JSP. What I see is that it's integrated in the
frame and iframe structure of workplace without any parameters.

Kind regards

Rainer

OpenCms, das Enterprise Content Management System an der Universität
Stuttgart.
Mehr Infos unter http://opencms.uni-stuttgart.de/info/

Dipl.-Inf. Rainer Reichel
Rechenzentrum Universität Stuttgart