[opencms-dev] Context menu is gone!

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 23 17:44:44 CET 2010

By the way: it's never a good idea to rename, modify or delete anything
below the OpenCms /system/ folder, this might have bad effects on
OpenCms :-)

(It's like renaming the windows/system32/ folder to windows/system64/,
perhaps I get a 64 bit windows afterwards?)

--
Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner