[opencms-dev] MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PAGES OR SITES ALLOWED IN OPENCMS

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Thu Mar 25 11:05:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I don't know any study regarding the number of sites, but from an organizational view, there should no problem. We have OpenCms servers running up to 30 sites each, organized basically through OU's. I don't see any limit there.

In terms of performance it's much like any other web application: at a certain point you might have to do load balancing or split servers.

Roman