[opencms-dev] Template property wiped when using Internet Explorer

Andy Savin A.D.Savin at bath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 15:59:57 CET 2010

Hi,

We do occasionally see this problem (using 7.0.4).  There seems to be 2
template properties (template and Template).  IE seems to occassionally
switch the value to the one with the capital T which obvisouly doesn't
work.

Deleting the extra property might help but I don't know if it is used
anywhere.

Does anyone know if there is a list of what all the properties are used
for as there does seem to be rather alot most of which don't seem to be
used?

Andy

--
   WEB SYSTEMS DEVELOPER