[opencms-dev] video player

Jan Boon jan.boon at planet.nl
Fri Mar 26 19:05:40 CET 2010

Hi,
I also managed to play video's (Flash) over port 80, so visible behind
firewalls. OpenCMS is served through mod_jk in Apache and video (RTMPT)
streams started from OpenCMS is made possible through url-rewriting in
Apache. Anyone interested in the details send me your email-adres to
jan.boon at zonnet.nl. I am using the latest Red5 distribution 0.9.1 and
OpenCMS 7.5.2.
Regards Jan.