[opencms-dev] Template property wiped when using Internet Explorer

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Sat Mar 27 16:34:13 CET 2010

Gentlemen,

This is a slight aside from the main topic. I have always been confused
between the property template and template-elements. I have tried reading
documentation and also have referred the Liliedahl book on opencms 7, but
somehow I am still confused. So, when does one use the template property and
when does one use the template-element property? For now, all my templates
are configured on the template-elements of my xmlcontent files, so I wonder
what is the template property for?

Thanks!
Tim