[opencms-dev] ImageGalleryWidget - want to show all files

Kareem Jabr KareemJ at git.ae
Sun Mar 28 14:57:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have added a video element inside the news.jsp and the schema for it. And
it shows up like an image selection in the edit mode. I am also using the
ImageGalleryWidget as a type for since there is no special widget for
videos. But my problem is when I click on the gallery icon for images it
only shows images it is not showing all files so I cannot pick a video or an
audio file. Is there a way to disable image restriction. In other words I
want to use the image gallery browser for all other files.

Thanks and appreciate your assistance in advance