[opencms-dev] Properties template and template-elements

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Mon Mar 29 14:58:50 CEST 2010

Thank you folks. Yeah, that's how I have used the template elements property
so far. I was not aware when and why is the template property used in com's
code so I never used it. From this discussion it sounds like the temmplate
property is not used at all... so I plan to start using it!

Thanks for opening a new thread!

Tim