[opencms-dev] Problem with document publishing in OpenCMS

Evzen Blagonravov Evzen.Blagonravov at sprinx.com
Thu Apr 1 01:22:07 CEST 2010

Hi,
A couple of days ago we faced the problem on one of  our projects:

-          When we create a document  and publish it on the live site the grey flag occures near to this document. So we think that something goes wrond, but can't find out  what exactly :(

-          Have you ever faced this problem or may be can explain us what does the grey flag mean? (we are newbies in working with open cms)

Big thanks in advance!
Regards,

Evžen Blagonravov
Support Group Manager